Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swoon Thursday #1


My first swoon! And it's from Tight Knit by Allie Brennan.

"A little closer," he whispers now. His knees spread even wider apart, and I step in between them. He's leaning over me and I feel his breath on my face. My arms are locked at my side. "We shouldn't, Lachlan." My head is angled down. My voice is breathy. It matches the light but also heavy feelings in my chest, my stomach, my knees. I feel like I'm floating and sinking at the same time. "I know we shouldn't." he touches his forehead to mine. "But I want to. I have to. It's killing me."

Ahhh! So good. Loving this book!!!

-M.

10 comments:

  1. Oh MY! I want to.. I have to.. read this book! Great Swoon!
    Here's my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an AMAZING read!! Read your swoon! *fans self*

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this swoon! I am so interested in this book.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too!! You need to pick it up! Totally worth the time. :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome :) I've never heard of this book, but I'm gonna check it out! I loved your Swoon. Here's mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-3_30.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great SWOON! I'm going to have to check this book out!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-35-darkest-lie.html

    ReplyDelete